Friday, January 1, 2010

2010! Happy New Year!


HAPPY 2010!

Sadly I didn't go out for New Year's Eve- felt a bit under the weather (still not feeling too great). So I rang in the New Year with my baby sister- who just had her tonsils removed earlier this week. She's bedridden and can't speak. Poor thing. Perhaps I was meant to stay in with her. :)

My jaw is still in the healing stages. At least I can unlock it now, but it's still uncomfortable, noisy and annoying every time it pops. My sister, particularly, hates it. I'm supposed to be popping it 1200 times a day (doctor's orders). 1200 times?! A little excessive, don't you think? I get tired after popping it 50 times, let alone 1200. I wonder if it's ever going to get better.

Well, I wish you and your loved ones a very happy 2010! Let's make it a good year! :-)

2 comments:

~M~ said...

Happy New Year!!

Nomad said...

that is excessive, i could see 1100 but not 1200...