Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy March!

Brandi- I love you and had so much fun hiking South Mountain with you this morning.
Everyone else I spoke with today, including (but not limited to), Matthew, Ry Guy, Kavita, Baby Dilan Ry, Di, E, Lizzy, Megan, and Tony- I love you all so, so much.

Megs- I'll see you in August! :D

Tony- I will miss you soooo much for these next 13 weeks. I'll see you at the airport when I return from my Norwegian trip. I'll write you. :)

Brandi- Havasu in April- love preparing this with you!

Lizzy- MAY! Cannot wait!

I'm excited for tomorrow, but not looking forward to Monday. Not only is Tony leaving for 13 weeks, but things are changing at work. I will, most likely, be working for a different manager. What sucks is that I love my current manager. :(

No comments: