Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cannes and Paris

While Erica and I waited for a train into Cannes, we were greeted by very creepy French Men. We were then saved by the sweetest French guys, our age, who love Seth Cohen and 50 Cent! They were hilarious! Unfortunately, they left us to catch a train, and we were soon greeted by another creepy and drunk French guy who wanted Erica's number. I couldn't help but laugh! Then we were saved again by 3 American guys, our age. They were the best! Luckily, we were on the same train, only we took it to Cannes, as they were traveling to Nice. Anyhow, Erica and I had a nice time in Cannes- just went to the beach...where we saw a man carrying a seagull down by his side. It was weird.
Paris was pretty incredible! We stayed at a phenomenal Hotel- thanks to Erica's parents, they are too, too sweet! We saw the live show of Moulin Rouge, drank bubbly champagne, and got lost on our way back to the hotel! It was about 3am and we were lost in the streets of Paris! I was scared, but Erica seems to know the right guys to trust. Not me- I don't trust anyone! Anyway, needless to say, we found our way back thanks to some Turkey guy who tried to put the moves on Erica!! Haha! Anyway, we also climbed the Eiffel Tower, shopped along the Ave. de Champs, went to the Louve, which was the most amazing Musuem I have ever seen in my entire life! We saw the sculpture of Venus and the Mona Lisa painting. Oh, we also saw Jim Morrison's grave. That cemetary was like no other! Quite breathtaking!
We just arrived in Münich this morning and checked into our Hostel. So, here's to a great time in Münich, Germany! I send my love to all and wish you all the very best!
XOXO,
Sarah!

No comments: