Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Funday


I have my 2nd doctor's appointment tomorrow for my jaw issues. I am currently not allowed to eat anything hard or chewy. Also, no caffeine, especially coffee. No chips, no popcorn, no cereal, no caramel, no gum...the list goes on and on. Really sucks. But my jaw is beginning to loosen up a little. It's been "locked" for over a month. But it'll be ok. Life is looking up compared to what it looked like a couple of weeks ago...
To update you on the car situation, I bought the Mazda 3, but I don't have car insurance. I also need to get the title changed over, get the bumper checked out, and go to the DMV for a new license plate. Ohhh, the process.
On a brighter note, I'm an Auntie now! Little Dilan Rai Cortez was born November 15th, 2009 at 9:23pm; 7lbs 5oz, 21 inches. He is SO freakin' cute! I love the little guy. Ryan and Kavita will be great, loving and proud parents. xxoo

1 comment:

beach03me said...

YAYYYYY! Sarah;s an auntie and there's no more drama (right?)! Can't wait to see your new car! I'll be home in a couple days, call me!