Sunday, November 8, 2009

GO SEE, "THIS IS IT!"

Clearing out my bedroom now (and the entire top floor of the house, for that matter)...and I mean right now. The reason being, wood floor will be put down tomorrow; which means, I will be out of a room and a bathroom for a few days (once the flooring is put down, it has to set for 3 additional days before furniture, or anything else, can be put down atop of it). So, these next few days will be chaos. I may be staying in a hotel. If you need me, call/text me. :)

And if you haven't seen the MJ movie, This Is It, PLEASE go and see it NOW. I've seen it 8 times so far...and I plan to continue seeing it. I make no apologies for being a huge Michael Jackson fan. It still devastates me that we lost such a talented singer, dancer, performer so prematurely. And I'm not usually one to get upset over celebrity deaths, however, this one really gets to me, still...

In regards to my car situation, I'm in the process of buying one from my brother's friend (it's a Mazda 3, 2006). However, there's a few minor issues that need immediate attention. Once that's been taken care of, then I plan to purchase it. :-)

Ok, off to take care of business!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

No comments: