Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Need to Clean My Room

I just found the car of my dreams! BUT, I think it's too good to be true...so I'm gonna have my brother check it out. If we can talk the price down, just a little bit, I hope it can be mine! I'm sure there's something about it that I'm overseeing. But, we'll see. Ry and I will be out and about today car-shopping (I still don't have a car since I've returned home from Japan. I think my Mom just gave my car away. She said she sold it, but now I am hearing a different story. Whatever). If I am able to buy a car today, I will be the happiest girl in the whole-wide-world!

Everyone is sick at work. Many cases now of the swine flu. Even I have been feeling a little under the weather, but nothing serious. I still refuse to get too sick to stay home from work. :)

I graduated yesterday from my 3 week training course! But I still don't know what I'm doing...

...my bedroom is a complete disaster.

2 comments:

Mini said...

where do you work? and did you get the car?

beach03me said...

Are you living at home? Was it the bug that you looked at???