Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy October!

Erica's 25th Birthday
September 26th, 2009

I have been awful about keeping my blog updated! My apologies. Now that it's October, I will try to get myself together!

I started my new job this week. I must say, it was the longest week of my life! Filled with frustration, confusion, exhaustion, and overwhelming amounts of information. I would like to share more about what I do with you, but it goes hand in hand with CIA work, so I can't be too thorough. I do, however, have an additional 2 weeks left of training, so I'm trying to maintain a low stress/anxiety level. Then again, I do tend to feel easily overwhelmed and worried about everything/anything that I am held responsible for. Makes sense, right?

I have also fallen far behind on my marathon training. Very far behind. So, it is my goal to get back on track next week. ~Must stay disciplined.~

Happy Birthday to my sister, Lizzard! Even though she never, ever reads this blog, just thought I'd shout it out anyway.

GO SUNDEVILS!!!!

No comments: