Sunday, September 20, 2009

Training/ Casey's Bridal Shower

Training. I was only able to run 10 miles last week. On Wednesday, I slept on my neck wrong, went running thinking it was no big deal, then pinched a nerve. This cost me a day, and 6 miles, in my training. So, tomorrow, I gotta make up those miles. My neck is still not 100% better, but I'm hoping by morning, I'll be ok enough to run. We shall see...

Last night. Casey's Bridal Shower. So, so wonderful. I love this girl. And couldn't be any happier for her. Her smile brightens the entire room and she is just beyond beautiful. I can't believe one of my best friends is tying the knot. How fast time flies. Since high school, Casey and Andrew have been together. Even before they were a couple, I swear, they loved each other. Sure, they seemed happy in their previous relationships, but nothing even compared to such happiness as to when they were together. I still remember how elated Casey was to be with Andrew so many years ago. And seeing her last evening was like seeing her back then. I've never seen her so happy. I love you, Casey. The Wedding will be amazing, but the Marriage will be extraordinary.

3 comments:

~M~ said...

There must have been something in the water, our HS lead to some great marriages :)

beach03me said...

good luck on the marathon trainging!! i'll be home next wknd and we're going out!

beach03me said...

And I nominated you for a blog award! Fill it out!