Saturday, September 5, 2009

Burned Retinas

Ok. I had my annual eye appointment today. I am sad to report that I have damaged my retinas. My doctor described it as stretched out bubble gum. I blame the solar eclipse.....damn solar eclipse..... Please never, ever stare at one. It really does damage your little retinas. Poor retinas.

I don't know the official news yet, but I do believe I got the job I was fighting for (I heard the good news through the grapevine). I received a phone call on Friday, but of course, missed it. So I have to call Human Resources back on Tuesday. If this is true, I will start working the last week in September. Good for me! Now I can support my unhealthy shopping/spending addiction......

It's Saturday night- ASU Football!!! GO DEVILS!!!

2 comments:

~M~ said...

Ouch, sorry about your eyes!

beach03me said...

Yay! What is the job??? Are you moving in with Hayley?