Monday, August 31, 2009

Cheeseburger, No Burger

Amsterdam 2007
Coffeeshop
Why can I order a cheeseburger, no burger, in Japan without any problems, but can't do so here? The other night, I went to McDonald's to make such an order, yet they succeeded in messing it up. I got home, opened up my cheese"burger"- with a meat patty! I was so disappointed. I had to throw it out. I guess I'm misunderstood in America.

Hayley Jean and I spent the evening together. I love that girl. We've known each other since high school and are the best of friends. Apparently, she doesn't support me in all of my choices. But I respect that. She loves me unconditionally.

DANCE PARTY!

1 comment:

~M~ said...

I know what you mean about the no cheeseburger ordering. It doesn't seem like a hard request. Plus they are saving money by giving you less food!