Saturday, August 15, 2009

I can't do that anymore, I no longer live in Japan!

Chi-Chi

So tonight, I drove down the wrong side of the road. It was a scary thing. I didn't even realize it til a car was coming straight at me! Then I thought, "Oooohhhh, ssshhhhhiitttt!!!" And I couldn't just drive to the other side of the road, due to a large median. So, I had to back the fuck up, from where I originally came from, and get myself together! I really hope I never do that again. I need to be a little bit smarter.

I'm still on Japan time. This past week, I've been going to bed around 8am and waking up around 4 or 5pm. It's really awful. No matter how hard I try, I can't re-adjust. Maybe I should change my watch back to Arizona time. I think that would be a good step.

Other than my reverse culture-shock, everything is going great! I have a comfortable bed to sleep in, a clothes dryer and a bath tub. However, a lot has changed since I've been gone. So I am trying to deal with that.

I do miss Nicole and some of my students- like Chisa.
Change is a difficult thing for me.

No comments: