Monday, August 24, 2009

What a Bust!

Shibuya Crossing
World's Largest Intersection
Tokyo, Japan

Don't see District 9. I hated it. And the three people sitting next to me felt the same; they walked out about half-way through it. The funniest part was, after the movie, my sister was walking out of the theatre, with people all around, and shouted, "That movie was SO STUPID!" I thought it was hilarious! I agreed with her, but I don't think other people did. In fact, before seeing this movie, I heard good reviews about it. And maybe you've seen it and liked it. But it just wasn't my cup of tea.

My sister, Lizzy, left late last night and it isn't the same without her here. I miss her already. She usually woke me up every morning- in very annoying ways-but I miss that. I just miss hanging out with her.

Today is Monday and everyone is back at school/work. I'll be watching Grey's Anatomy and eating taco rice (I can make it now)! Not the same as King Taco, but still delicious! Ahhh, I miss Nicole.

I'm working on getting a job right now, but the director and I are currently playing phone tag. We'll see if that progresses.....

1 comment:

~M~ said...

I have heard only bad things about District 9.