Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter- 2010 Style!

Let's begin with Friday morning...I was up, getting ready to go at about 9am to drive to get the car title. As I was getting ready, about to walk out of my bedroom- I see my stuffed bunny fly across the room- out from another bedroom. I knew the dog, Cali, was in there and thought, "Oh my gawd, Cali! I didn't know you could do that!" As I walked into the bedroom, I see this head of dark hair on the pillow, body under the covers of the bed. I was scared shitless. It looked like my sister's hair- but it couldn't be my sister. She was in North Carolina, fighting crime. I was home alone. No one else should be in the house. I creeped over to the bed, pulled down the covers slowly, and sure enough-it was my little sister! What a shit! She flew home and surprised me! I had NO idea! I couldn't have felt more scared AND excited at the same time. I just couldn't believe she was home! And she'll be here til Wednesday night.......

Easter was magical! Went to church with the family, then Camelback Inn for Brunch. It was by far, the best Brunch I have ever had. The food and the location was beyond amazing. And the company wasn't too bad either. ;) I ate way too much food (and chocolate) and went into a coma, as did the rest of the family, immediately after our Easter Part-ay. Then, after our Sunday afternoon nap, the sister and I went for a walk, along with the dog (with Cali's new easter dress on, which she hates, but mom loves). When we returned home, Ryan, Kavitz, and baby Dilan had arrived to wish me- yes, me- a happy Easter. Ryan notarized my car title and Kavitz told me about a new dance position I should apply for. I just finished my cover letter, polishing up my resume, and submitted everything online. Took way too long. Not even sure if it all submitted correctly. Ah well. We'll see. I am tired now and need to go to bed. I've got a long, long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Love you, friends.

1 comment:

beach03me said...

Yay! Dance job! What kind of car did you get?