Sunday, February 15, 2009

Okinawa, Japan: 2/15/2009

Japan has proven to consist of adventurous experiences, good and bad, scary and thrilling, happy and sad; definitely a number of twists, turns and unpredictable events. Despite the negative occurrences, I don't regret any single one. In fact, in retrospect, I am quite glad and relieved they were a part of my life. I have learned from them and become a stronger and wiser human being. Although many things happen without rhyme or reason, I know I am in control of how I deal with each and every situation. It's up to me in how I view and am able to change the bad into good. You know what they say, "To every cloud there is a silver lining." Every day is a new beginning, a fresh start, and blank sheet of paper. It's in my own doing to fill that sheet with whatever I desire- anything. There are no limits. It's my own blank sheet. It's my life. It's my destiny. Whatever happens, happens. Mind over matter. With the right attitude and hopeful spirit, this life of mine is my own creation and way of life.

No comments: