Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cathy Beach

I love Cathy Beach!
That is all I have to say right now...
Oh, and I wish it would stop raining and Akiho would stop complaining.
Let me think of a funny story to share....
Oh, how about last Wednesday morning, when I went out to my Aiiku Pre-School class and taught my adorable 3-4 year olds. At the end of class, we were playing duck-duck goose- which the kiddies love. As my 4-year-old, Hirotaka, was trying to run away from me (as he was the duck and I was the designated goose), he ran himself straight into the wall! He didn't even see it coming! It was hilarious and I was laughing my head off for a good 5 minutes! No one except for the Japanese Teacher (Sensei) and myself truly appreciated this humor- even the kids were staring at us, as if thinking, "What is so funny?"
But I'll never forget that moment!

No comments: