Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just Another Day

Today I taught 4 classes (3 elementary and 1 JHS/SHS). Takuma taught me how to cut a piece of paper in half by using just one finger, Asaki e-mailed me High School Musical songs on my phone, and I filled out my sheet of brackets for March Madness! My pick is North Carolina taking the National Championship! My top 4 are Louisville, Pittsburgh, Memphis, and N. Carolina. I just hope I don't lose all of my money!
So, now it's movie time. I should go to bed early considering I have an early start tomorrow. But I can never go to bed at a decent hour. I just don't have it in me!

2 comments:

Kiara Kempski said...

Me too!
But my picks were Louisville, Duke, Memphis and UNC..but i think Louisville is gunna take it!

And i want you to show me how to cut this paper with one hand! Tell me are teeth involved?

Sarah said...

Yeah- you're smart going with Duke- another strong team!
You think Louisville's gonna take it? Actually, that's the best choice! But I wanted to root for the underdog!

And- no, no teeth are involved with cutting the paper! It's magical!