Monday, March 30, 2009

So Long Brad

I just returned from Norakro (bar), where J and I split a bottle of red wine. Yes, I am well aware that I have to be up at 6am tomorrow morning. But there's no way I'd be asleep by now anyway. So...anyway...I returned home to find, yes, another BIG mother f*****!!! This is the 3rd one in the past week! Let's call him Brad. Brad's dead now. I sprayed him with toxic bug spray, sunscreen, O2 cleaner, and bathroom spray. He's lying on his back now on my kitchen floor. I am not ready to remove him from his dead state. How am I supposed to get his hairy roach legs from the kitchen floor into the toilet? He's SO big! Eeeeewwww- he is a nasty one! I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight. Will someone help me?

I despise cockroaches.

I'll take a picture (I can't believe I just took a picture of a dead cockroach). He's shriveled up in this picture. I swear, he was ginormous before his death. I was afraid he was gonna take off flying! Thank God I caught him before he crawled into my ear while I was sleeping.
Seriously, I need someone's help!

2 comments:

Jessica Lee Watkins said...

Sarah!! My dad lived in Japan for 2 years in teh 80's and he has some horror stories about cockroaches!! They would climb into the fans and get cut up and end up coating the walls...eeewww!!!

I hate cockroaches too!!

Sarah said...

THAT'S Gross!!!!!