Monday, March 30, 2009

License Test- Passed

Yeah! I finally passed my Japanese license test today (3rd time's a charm). There were tons of people there, about 120. I was the very first to finish my test. Sometimes I think I am a genius. Unfortunately, I now have to go to driving school for about 5 hours tomorrow (as the final process in actually obtaining the license). What a joke. I have to be there at 8:15am. I don't think I function that early in the morning anymore. The last time I had to be somewhere that early was freshman year in college (8am Ballet- I don't know how I did that). So, it's kind of doubtful I will make it there. Also, I don't know where this place is...

I am down now 4800 yen in the NCAA. North Carolina is my one and only hope! Thank goodness they're my final pick. That's the only team I have left going for me. Here's to hoping...

Busy, busy day off today. Way more productive than yesterday. Oh, that reminds me...I think I know why I got so sick. I just remembered that some guy spit directly into my eye a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty gross. And I think my body was unable fight off his germy saliva. So that's my theory.

No comments: