Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU! I love you very, very much! I'm sending you all of my love, hugs and kisses from Okinawa, Japan! XOXO I can't wait for our PaRtY!

I'm getting this awful cold- terrible cough and tickle in my throat. My kids thought it was hilarious whenever I coughed during class. They couldn't stop laughing the entire hour. I just wish I could buy some cough syrup at the store. Too bad that the stores here don't sell any over-the-counter medicine. And I mean nothing. No advil, tylenol, cold/cough syrups. It totally blows. I'd have to go see a doctor if I wanted anything. Talk about inconvenient, huh?


Tonight, my Junior High School student, Asaki, gave me a "High School Musical," DVD- she is the sweetest student ever! Then, after class, her and Shino wanted to see where I lived. So, I showed them my messy apartment. Lucky Kiddos!

Now, I am off to San-A for dinner, then bed. I wish I didn't have to get up so early tomorrow morning for work. But at least after my long teaching day, the weekend has begun! I am meeting my friend, Kaori, at Saicolo's late tomorrow night. I am so excited! I haven't seen her since August when I first arrived in Okinawa. She left for the States to study abroad, but now she is back! Wooo-wooo! I am gonna party like it's 1999 (wow, that was 10 years ago)! I was only 14! That's crazy.

1 comment:

beach03me said...

OMG what happened to your hair??!!