Sunday, March 22, 2009

Whatever

Currently, it is thunderstorming with humidity at 88% -gross. Anyway, I am so glad I am no longer out on Kokusai Dori (where I was shopping earlier today). But now I don't want to leave my apartment. I may just stay inside the rest of the evening/night so that I don't have to deal with the rain. It's only 5:30pm! I want to go to Oroku Jusco...

My family called me today! I talked to Matty, Ry, Mama and Papa. It was the first time I talked to them since Christmas Day (which happened to be my most horrific day to date in Japan). Anyhow, I just found out some very fascinating news- I have yet to determine if it's good or bad. But definitely something I am worried about, and will continue to worry about until I know more concrete information. For now, let's just say that I hate Bush. He really knew how to screw up America.

So, I'm taking my Japanese license test again tomorrow (for the 2nd time). I don't plan on passing it, but am hoping by the 3rd time, I can drive my bike again! I miss my bike! Life is a little more complicated and time consuming without it.

Ok, now I have some research to do. Let's hope the rain stops. More importantly, let's get this humidity down- I don't like being sticky.
Peace.

2 comments:

Kiara Kempski said...

do u mean bicycle? U need a license to ride ur bicycle? details...also, send me an email about this foot injuring accident. thanks!

Sarah said...

Haha! No, not bicycyle. I need a license for my Japanese Scooter-bike. I think tomorrow's the day! I will e-mail you about my accident...or I may even write a post about it...