Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday


As of today, Brian and I switched classes (just our 4:30-5:30 block). The main reason was because he's been having problems with them. They were so, so rude to him. They would say things to him that you should just never say to another person, let alone a teacher! Anyway, I was a little worried about taking this class over. But, surprisingly, I enjoyed it better than teaching my original 4:30-5:30 block (which I highly disliked anyway- a few problem kids for me). So, I think this change was better for the both of us, as well as the students.


I also found out today that I am getting Miyuki back next week (my private adult student)! I haven't seen her at all this year! I figured since she found herself an American boyfriend, he would teach her all the English she'd want to know! Guess not! She's coming back to me now!


I should be studying now for my Japanese license test...but I don't want to. I think I'll watch a movie instead, or 24- I don't know, I haven't decided yet.

Tomorrow's Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend! It may get a little crazy...

No comments: