Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love you, Cathy

I just got back from the store where I saw a drunk woman walking and I asked her in Japanese if she was ok. Clearly, I shouldn't have done that. She was a hot mess. Anyway, long story short- we exchanged numbers. I may have to change my number soon because I give my digits away like condoms at an AIDS/HIV Prevention Convention!

Today was a good day; received the best love package from Cathy Beach (Lucky Charms, pretzels, and magazines), taught 6 classes, and am still breathing. I have a love/hate relationship with Wednesdays. As busy and hectic as they always are, my little ones never cease to make me smile, laugh and fall in love with them all over again. A couple of students impressed me today, as others frustrated me. But that's the norm.

My student from tonight's class:
Claire: "Miss Sarah, Miss Sarah! Do you believe in a Heaven?"
Miss Sarah: "Yes, I do."

2 comments:

beach03me said...

Love you too! What did the hot mess say to you????

Sarah said...

"Let's be friends!"
"Let's exchange numbers"
"Let's hang out!" etc etc etc