Monday, March 23, 2009

Manic Monday


I woke up this morning to find Bill in my apartment. Bill and I aren't friends. In fact, I hate him. I haven't seen him since, well- before Christmas. I was very unhappy and surprised to see him. He should know that he is not welcomed here- not him, not his friends or family. When I saw him, I backed away slowly, unable to act immediately. Then, I knew what I had to do- mace his face! Uh- but I was out of hairspray. So, I grabbed the next best thing- spray sunscreen and cleaner. Bill was going down!
After the fight, he crawled into a crevice. He's either extremely sick or in a better place. Rest in peace, Bill; you disgust me, you filthy cockroach.

This afternoon, I got an 80% on my Japanese drivers' license test (I need 90% to pass). I wasn't expecting to pass the second time around, but now I am confident I will pass the third time. So, I am extremely happy about this!

Oh- I finally cooked tofu for the first time ever today! Mom says I need more protein in my diet. This way, perhaps my foot will heal faster (it's taking forever- been 3 months now since the accident), and maybe my bones won't be so fragile to breakage in the future. I am proud to say that I am a pretty good tofu maker! Who knew?

No comments: