Thursday, March 26, 2009

NCAA

Ok, I need Arizona out of the NCAA- immediately. I plan to watch the first hour of the game online, right before I go to work. Then, I have no doubt, that my boss will come in during my lesson(s) to update me on the game (at least he better)! Louisville has to take 'em, right? Arizona doesn't stand a chance! Currently, I'm down 1900 yen. I don't want to lose more than 4000 yen total. So, let's go Louisville!!!
Last night, I had a dream that I flew home to visit. It was so weird. It was bad because I didn't realize til I was in Arizona that I had to be back at work the following day! And due to the time difference, I basically had no time to spend home. I didn't even have a return flight to Okinawa- so, I was in trouble! Then, I woke up. And I was magically transported back to Japan. What a dumb dream.
Work was work. The Japanese are still Japanese. All insects have six legs. There are 525,600 minutes in a year. And I'm out.


P.S. Lucky Charms are still magically delicious!


No comments: