Monday, July 13, 2009

I Love Taco Rice

Going out Friday night til 3am is never a good idea when you have to work 10 hours the following day. Gross. Somehow, we pushed through it. Then we all went out again Saturday night- dancing and drinking, then went to Kin Town Sunday and spent the day hung-over. The best part was eating taco rice from King Taco and watching Grey's Anatomy. Two of the best combinations.

Today, I spent 4 hours getting my hair done. This is the happiest I've been with my hair in the last year! I almost started crying when my hair dresser told me she would never forget me.

Tomorrow morning I have to go to the Japanese Military Base and teach for a couple of hours. Yuck. In two weeks time, I'm putting in an extra 18 teaching hours. I'd rather spend that time sleeping or watching Grey's. Too bad I don't have that choice. No, I'm not bitter ;-)


Chris- Congratulations on Matthew James, aka MJ!
Hayley- I owe you an over-due e-mail...
Tony- You're beginning to sound like me with your drunken nights...
Beach- Update your blog please...
Nicole- Let me know when you're home.

PEACE

1 comment:

Mini said...

1. Where's the picture of your new hair??
2. Your drinking skills amaze me.