Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oopsie

....I just spilled coffee all over my lap-top and bed. Oopsie. I don't even know how that happened. It just happened. No more coffee around the computer or in bed. I'm banned.

Yesterday morning I spent a couple of hours on Base teaching the Japanese Military men. They're a great group (of 13). I'm excited to work with them for the next couple of weeks. It mixes up my usual, routine schedule.

This afternoon I'll head back to the Base, then back to the school to teach my kids until 9pm. These days are full of teaching, teaching, teaching. At least my weekends are full of drinking, drinking, drinking...

My Top 5 Loves
1. Grey Goose
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Taco Rice
4. Starbucks
5. Chisa

5 comments:

Mini said...

what IS taco rice?

beach03me said...

I know! Sarah found a Mexican place in Japan (sounds scary to me) and after months of sushi, she eats there constantly now. Am I right Cortez?

beach03me said...

And they serve something called taco rice.

So what IS taco rice?

Sarah said...

Taco rice is taco meat (except I asked without the meat cause I'm vegetarian), rice, lettuce, cheese and salsa! It sounds so strange, but really, it's sooooo delicious! I am addicted.....

Mini said...

haha, yeah, mexican food in Japan sounds a little sketch to me- but I'm sure its delish!
ps- do the whole bikram instructor thing when you get back here! I promise to go to your classes if you do.