Monday, May 11, 2009

100 Days!

First of all, thank you, Tony, for the May Playboy issue! Lisa Rinna and I go way back; I used to watch her on Days of Our Lives in the early 90s when I was in grade school. I heart Lisa Rinna. Sure, she has her ridiculous days, but don't we all?
Anywho, I just counted how many days are left until my work contract is up- and it's exactly 100 days away! Yay! But I might quit tomorrow (that's a whole other story)...
I just received a $200 cell phone bill in my mailbox today. Wow, so awesome. That's officially the most expensive cell phone bill ever with my name on it. My Mama would sooo not be happy with me. So let's not tell her. No shopping, no splurging, and no buying things I don't need this month. And I mean nothing. I need to save my yen. I didn't even see that outrageous bill coming. Not at all. It blindsided me. Today, Japan and I are not in a loving relationship. Tomorrow doesn't look any better.
Peace.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Sarah, nice blog, and I'm sorry to hear about the big cell bill. To that point, I thought I'd mention that there are ways to use the internet to soften the monthly blow of the cell bill that you might want to check out if you haven't already. One blog called http://www.fixmycellbill.blogspot.com/ constantly tracks new ways to cut wireless costs and exposes shady billing practices utilized by the cell phone companies. Also, take a look at the consumer advocacy website where I (admittedly) work, http://www.fixmycellbill.com , that slashes the average cell bill by 22 percent. Through the site, which is powered by a company called Validas, we have currently audited over 26,000 cell lines and have saved consumers over $5 million off their wireless bills. You can see Validas in the national news media, most recently on Good Morning America at http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6887412&page=1.

Good luck on cutting your expenses in the recession.

Dylan