Friday, May 22, 2009

Special Thanks

I would like to take a moment to specially thank a few people for listening to me vent, as well as giving me their take on things. So thank you very, very much to Cathy, Hayley, Karly, Lizzy, Tony and my cousin, Chris. You guys are soooooo wonderful! Thanks for being there. BIG hugs and kisses to you! xoxo
So, today was worse than yesterday and probably just as bad tomorrow. T-E-N-S-I-O-N at work. It was so funny today- I could do nothing but laugh. The teachers, including myself, are incredibly irritated with ALL this extra work that continuously keeps getting put onto us. So now, as of today, I'm getting extra babysitting hours, starting next week. Wow- Amazing. I hate my job- officially hate it. On the bright side, I'll be home before I know it! Life is kicking my ass right now. I'm trying as hard as possible to "ride the wave." But I keep faltering. I know I'll catch a good wave soon. And when I do, I'll ride it for a looooooong time......
Goodnight. Vodka and I are closer than ever these days.......

1 comment:

HayleyZ said...

Thank YOU Sarah!! You light up my life. I love love love you!!!