Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sayonara Golden Week

It's official. Golden Week is over. I go back to work tomorrow. Blah. The good news is is that it's only a 3-day work week. Then it's the weekend again- so, yay! I think I can handle that. Maybe. Just maybe.
~I received 1,000 yen coupon today from San-A. I never thought I'd see the day! Hahaha! Oh, San-A. Thanks for the extra $10, after the $1,000 Robin and I put into you! Hahahaha!
~Jacob's Creek is delicious (thank you, Joshua).
~I went to bed at 4am last night. It may look that way again tonight. As long as I'm running by 10am, everything will be ok. Does this post make any sense to anyone else other than me? If not, I apologize. It'll be better tomorrow, when there's little to no alcohol in my system.

My absolute favorite song right now is: Flashdance...What A Feeling.
O DO RI MA SHO

No comments: