Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time to be Random

~I talked to my Mama this morning for an hour and a half. Love her. She's the best.
~I'll skip to tonight's wrap-up...after work, Joshua and I went to Noracro for drinks and decided that I'm going to quit my job together on Saturday (give my 2 months notice). He's gonna write the e-mail and I'm gonna send it. It's either that or I'm just gonna hop on an airplane and return to America without telling anyone (in Japan). I've been so bitter at work this week (for a billion reasons); which, by the way, is very unlike me. I'm just exhausted from all the work I put in, and getting absolutely nothing in return. I'm burning out. Like a candle in the wind (I love that song). My boss doesn't believe in praise; no one says, "Thank you," and my students have dirty mouths. Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much; then life would be easier.

~~~Is Adam not the American Idol winner?~~~I can't wait to eat real food again.~~~ I am dying to take a bath- haven't had one in 9 months. ~~~A clothes dryer would be nice, too.~~~I think I forgot how to drive a car.~~~And I definitely forgot how to speak English in a natural manner.~~~

1 comment:

beach03me said...

AHHHHHH omg! Just when I was seriously considering coming there..... YAY! See you in the 120 degree heat!