Friday, May 15, 2009

Warning: Do Not Eat Mentaiko

Today was wonderful. I actually had a decent Friday- good classes, good students. Of course, this is not always the case. Every now and then, God throws me a bone.
Tonight I was dared (by Brian) to eat mentaiko ("spicy cod roe"). Usually, I would never eat anything like that. But I felt pressured with so many others around and Brian egging me on. I wanted to be brave, so I did it. SO DISGUSTING! First and last time doing that...unless you promise me alcohol soon after. And not just any alcoholic beverage- Vodka Base is the name of the game. Anything else just won't cut it.
Tomorrow is Saturday. You all know how I feel about Saturdays: 8 classes, 10 working hours, misbehaved kids all day- enough said.
Looking forward to Saturday night; I'm staying out til 6 in the morning! WOO-WOO!

No comments: