Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chelsea Belleface

I would just like to dedicate this post to my best friend, Chelsea Elizabeth, whom I've known, loved, and appreciated since pre-school. I love this girl so much. She's always been there for me. Even though we've spent years, and been worlds, apart- she has never, ever escaped from my dearest thoughts and prayers. My favorite memories include her. Sometimes while I'm teaching my little ones, it takes me back to the time I was that age and remember pieces of my younger childhood with my dearest friend, Chelly.
I remember the first day I met her and we fought over who's house we wanted to play at; I remember dancing together to the song, "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)," by the Proclaimers; I remember her Dad singing to us on that way to the school bus, "We're going to the school...we're gonna have some fun....;" I remember she was the first person I went driving with immediately after I got my drivers' license (we went to Jack-in-the-Crack); we got our tongues pierced together on my 19th Birthday; and of course- I could never forget when we watched, "Thriller," by Michael Jackson over and over again (when we were about 5 years old)- and hide behind the couch because we were so scared, yet we loved it! Anyway, the memories are endless. I just want you to know, Chel, that you are so dearly loved, missed, cherished and admired. Forever my Sister. Thank you for your 22 years of friendship. I am so lucky and fortunate to have you as my best friend. Bless your heart.

No comments: