Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Raining

It was a long day today with my private lesson, babysitting duty and regular classes. I hardly had enough time to prep my lessons for the day. In fact, I'm quite worried about getting all of my lessons prepped for the week. But let me tell you this....during babysitting time, Ryosuke just cried for the last 15 minutes and there was nothing I could do to help him. I tried. But he just wanted his Mama. Why am I babysitting here when I should be teaching English lessons? I didn't sign up to babysit. Not here. Not in Japan. Thank you much.
I'm happy to say that I will be returning home before my contract is up! This is very exciting news! I don't know any exact dates yet, but my last scheduled work day is July 25th (if all goes according to plan). So, we shall see....
The brother is officially married (in court on Friday). Just wish he would talk to me about this. That's my only wish...

No comments: