Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To Quit Or Not To Quit?

Initially, before the day even began, I thought it was gonna be "one of those days," and it would never, ever end. However, it has ended and it wasn't so bad. I got out of work around 11:15pm, which is much later than I'd care to stick around for. But I did it (only because I had no other choice in the matter). Sure it was long, but somehow manageable.
As many of you already know, I am not a huge fan of my job right now. I thought about quitting today. But I didn't. I just need to grow some balls; then it would be way easier. In the interim, I'll continue taking it a day at a time. If I feel the need to quit and have the courage to do it, I'll do it. Otherwise, I'll stick around for the next 99 days.
Dinner time- I am so hungry. Gotta love eating dinner after midnight. So good for my waistline.
Love You, Friends and Family. I love you very much. xoxo

No comments: