Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Days Don't Get Better

So I just found out yesterday that I'm gonna have a roommate next month for about a week (she's replacing another teacher in June). I'm so jealous that she's not replacing me. Josh, I envy you! ~ This means, I have some major cleaning to get done. Hope she doesn't mind cockroaches. Cause there's nothing I can do about those sick creatures. She's coming June 19th, which I find extremely ironic; I wish I could leave June 19th (Ryan's getting married June 20th, in case you didn't already know). Only in a perfect world would I be there and this all wouldn't be happening the way that it is.

I gave my 2 months notice, via e-mail, just a couple of hours ago. So I'll let you know how that all turns out. . .

I have 7 mosquito bites on my feet- wtf? They're big, nasty bites. And they itch like there's no tomorrow. Leave me alone, mosquitoes!

Last night at Commune, Stephen and the bartender saved my life. There was a cockroach ready to attack me (thank God I didn't even see it, but they did). It was on the wall, near my head. Had I seen it, I would have screamed like a baby girl and ran clear outta there! But Stephen did a great job keeping my eyeballs away from it's view; and the bartender intercepted, came to the rescue and killed that disgusting, 6-legged monster. Incredible. There are far too many cockroaches and mosquitoes around here. I don't appreciate their presence.

I'm packing up boxes this weekend and mailing them home. I have a lot of stuff, especially shoes. I'm happy it's the weekend. I need to find me some Grey Goose.

1 comment:

beach03me said...

If you want, I'll go spy on your brother's wedding and videotape it for you. Or I could place a blow-up doll with your face on it in a seat so its like you're there. Just some suggestions....