Monday, May 4, 2009

Re-occurring Dream

So, I keep having these re-occurring dreams of returning to the States without fulfilling my one-year contract in Okinawa. I've had this dream now countless times. It's one of the most uncomfortable ways to sleep during the night because I end up leaving Japan without telling anyone with so much unfinished business (such as leaving money here in my bank account, still having phone and Internet service, etc). The dreams feel so, incredibly real, it's scary. I wouldn't be surprised if I have this dream again tonight or many nights thereafter.
On another note, I do love the new location of my bed. The sun shines so brightly, directly into my face at 7am every morning. I'll close the curtains tonight.

1 comment:

beach03me said...

ahhhh i hate scary dreams that seem completely real, as opposed to ones that you can kind of tell during it that its fake.