Sunday, May 10, 2009

There's More Than One Floor?

I was mistaken...there are English books at the new bookstore! I didn't know there were 3 floors; my bad. Thank you, Joshua. However, how is it that all English books are 75% off, but all the American magazine prices are through the roof (with no discount)? In fact, I bought a 500+ page book today for about $3.50, yet Playboy costs a little over $35.00??? Really??? And it was the one with Lisa Rinna on the cover!!! Grrrrr...
....Huge favor....if that magazine is still on display in the States (May issue), and you send it my way...I promise to reward you with whatever you want from Japan! Just let me know if this is a possibility. That would be so greatly appreciated! However, I wouldn't be surprised if it can no longer be found. If not, oh-well. I know, it's a weird request. But that's just me. :)
Much Love.

No comments: