Monday, June 29, 2009

37 Days= Arizona!

I am getting excited! But I am also becomming a little sad. I am truly going to miss so many people here. I've met friends for life in Japan. Although I went through so, so many awful days here (like today), the great days made up for them. Maybe when I return to America, I won't drink so much. I'm so eager for the near future. It's so close- I can almost taste it!

I'm returning on August 6th- My parent's Wedding Anniversary! Wow. I cannot wait to see so many special people. I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!

Please come to my Welcome Home Party on August 8th, hosted by Hayley Jean. If you are interested, please contact her or myself for further details.

ps. I cried over 3 times today. First time, after I cancelled my gym membership. 2nd time, after I lost my Internet. And 3rd time, after I cancelled my cell phone. That one blind-sighted me. I didn't know I had to cancel that today. But I did. And it's gone. July may not be much fun.

1 comment:

Mini said...

aww sarah!! :( that post was so sad, but az will be nice and hot and ready to see you when you get back!