Wednesday, June 10, 2009

yAY pAY dAY!

I heart pay day. The only thing that devastated me today was that I may not have internet next month. I don't know if I could go an entire month without it (then again, when I first arrived in Japan, I went 5 months without internet. I have no freakin' clue how I did that). But now that I have it, I never want to let it go....seriously, what am I going to do? However, I'm going to try and negotiate to do whatever I can to have internet for the month of July. Fingers crossed.

SO hot today! Well, actually, at this very moment, it's only 79 degrees; however, the humidity is at 92%. Humidity s-u-c-k-s!

Today was long with the kiddies. Some of them are hopeless. I've tried so hard for so long. If they don't get it by now, there's nothing more I can do. I'm throwing in the towel.

It's time for Tsutaya (video store) and dinner.
Love You. xxx
omg- I still love Chisa forever. I'm gonna miss her the most!

No comments: