Wednesday, June 24, 2009

5 Points

Just polished off the rest of my wine- Jacob's Creek. Delicious. Sooooo- this post will be filled with random things about my day.

Number one: My Moe kissed me on the lips today after class. Wish I had a picture of that. She is SO, SO ADORABLE!
Number two: Chisa agreed to go back to the States with me! She said YES!
Number three: The new teacher, Nikki, and I have so much in common, it's quite scary. We are currently reading the same book, we love Chelsea Handler, and our personalities match like you wouldn't believe.
Number four: I either have 14 new bug bites on my right thigh, or I am breaking out into some sort of awful rash. But from what??? I don't eat any weird Japanese food- like octopus or pig face- so what is going on??? Also, I have another eye infection, as of this morning...
Number five: I stayed up til 4am last night and should be asleep right now. But I have chosen to drink instead.

Tomorrow is Thirsty Thursday! It'll be an exciting night...to say the least...

1 comment:

beach03me said...

Rough Sarah! I'm glad you have a new friend! Don't you wish she would have shown up months ago???!