Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kin Town

I have returned to Naha City! I spent the weekend in Kin Town with my new friend and co-worker, Nikki, and her boyfriend, Ben. We spent Saturday night out at a few bars, where Nikki danced with an old, Japanese man to Michael Jackson's, Thriller. He's gonna die a happy man- guaranteed. We also had dinner at the most amazing restaurant I have ever experienced in my entire life. It was enormous, filled with hundreds of wood carvings, bonsai trees, cave-like rooms, various inside and outside rooms and a number of floors. It was insane; quite remarkable.
Nikki dancing to Thriller

We then spent Sunday at the beach with a few of Ben's friends and kiddies. The ocean was perfect for swimming and the weather was ideal. I burned a little, but I'm not surprised. I always manage to miss areas when it comes to applying my sunblock. Never fails.

Sunday night I was introduced to Grey's Anatomy. I have never seen this show in my life until last night and I'm already beginning to get hooked. We started with Season 1, Episode 1. I can't remember how many we watched, but I wanna watch more!

So now it's Monday at 11:45am. Nikki and I just returned from a 2 and 1/2 hour bus ride from Kin Town. The bus ride was a little longer than we had anticipated. But we made it. Now, she's upstairs, getting herself all settled in in her new apartment (she just moved out of her hotel, where she was staying for a week). She'll be here soon- then we're going shopping. And I need Starbucks. Badly.

ps. I am losing my Internet at midnight tonight :(
Tony, can you still record, So You Think You Can Dance, for me? That would be SO amazing!

1 comment:

beach03me said...

When you get to this past season, where Izzie has sex with a ghost for multiple episodes, you'll reconsider. Trust.