Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stressed Out

I am stressing out about getting a flight back to the States, not having Internet or a phone next month, and trying to get everything done before the time I leave Okinawa. I just don't know. I have a ticket to Tokyo, but no ticket to the States. Great, Sarah. Just great. I'm leaving this Island in 7 weeks (exactly)- and couldn't be happier- but how am I gonna make this work?

It's been raining like crazy this past week. I shouldn't have ever written in one of my previous posts that rainy season seemed nonexistent. Now it's here and it blows. Today was the "grayest" day I have ever experienced in my life. Talk about depressing. However, despite the weather, it was a good day, with good classes and fabulous students.

Would you believe that I went to bed last night at 7:30pm? It was incredible. Tonight will be a late night. Too much spinning in my head this evening- and not because of the Grey Goose...or is it???
Ok, Goodnight. I love you, America.

P.S. ~ Can you name the movie this quote is from (just watched this for the 1st time today):
"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off."
...Also a Panic! At The Disco song, but they stole the line from a 2004 movie...

No comments: