Monday, June 8, 2009

Watch SYTYCD!

My coral accident from yesterday has now begun the bruising process. My whole body hurts today. But I talked to my Mama this morning, so that made all the pain go away ;)
Have you ever missed someone so much you just cry? It's actually becoming more difficult to talk to my family over the phone because I spend a lot of the time crying. I don't mean crying in the dramatic sense, but in a more subtle way. In fact, I'm not sure whether or not they can even pick up on it. But tears definitely run down my face; and not because I'm sad or depressed, but simply because I miss them so, so much.
On a brighter note, watch So You Think You Can Dance! I finally found a website so that I can watch it! I'm extremely disappointed with some of the dancers they let go of; however, I'm really excited for this season! Vote for Ade!

This was performed at a JUMP Competition some time ago. Performed by Kaitlyn Conley (love this girl) and Ade Obayomi (now on Season 5 of SYTYCD). Choreographed by Natasha Louis.

1 comment:

I Do Faces said...

SARAH!!!!
I always forget to check your blog. AH I'am a horrible friend!!!!! PLEASE forgive me! I really do think about you a lot and how much of a slacker I'am for not always writing you! I hope your doing well, as soon as your home we must go out! Don't be so sad my love because when your home I promise were gunna PARTY!!!! I LOVE YOU MISS SARAH!!!!!!!!!!
-Tasia

ps. thanks for posting that video....AMAZING!