Friday, June 19, 2009

Tonight: Wine

I am obsessed with "So You Think You Can Dance." What will I do without it for 6 weeks???

I am so happy tomorrow is Saturday and the weekend will arrive at 7pm tomorrow evening. We have a new teacher starting tomorrow morning. I wonder what she'll be like. I know absolutely nothing about her.

Today was a good day, but also tiring. I taught my little munchkins and my junior high school students. If I thought today was long- tomorrow is double the work load. I'll need extra-strong coffee in the morning...perhaps I'll wake up early and make a run to Starbucks. Or maybe not.

There's a large gecko living in my apartment. When I first saw it today, it scared the shit out of me cause I thought it was a cockroach. But it was a gecko. I like geckos. I hope it eats all the mosquitoes and nasty-ass cockroaches residing in my apartment. My place is infested.

ps. Today is my 10 month anniversary since arriving in Japan. I can't believe I've been here now for 10 months. Weird.

1 comment:

Mini said...

i love your blog. i'm going to miss it when you don't have internet :(