Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bed Bugs

Today I washed all of my bedsheets, took my comforter to the dry-cleaners, and inspected and turned over my mattress. Cathy has instilled a fear of bed bugs living in my bed. She has been going through a very difficult time right now with her own bed bugs, so my heart goes out to her. However, I wouldn't doubt if I had them, too. I am growing tired of waking up with new bug bites every morning. So hopefully, I no longer have to suffer itchy, scratchy bites on my fingers, arms, toes and legs. Enough is enough.

I heart SYTYCD. Besides Grey Goose, it's my #1 Love in Japan. I don't think I'll have Internet next month, so I am sure gonna miss this show (along with everything else online). July may be the worst and slowest month ever.

Hot. I enjoyed this top 20 piece. Choreographed by Shane Sparks.

No comments: