Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Weekend is Here!

I really hate teaching 8 classes in a single day. Too much for me. But I do enjoy my high school girls' advanced class. We just talked about dating today. I found out that one of my students is sort of "dating" someone in Egypt (he's half Egyptian/ half Japanese). How crazy is that?!
I am so proud of three of my girls- they are all going to America in August to study abroad! They're all going to different states- on their own! I'd like to think I had something to with their brave/gung-ho decisions, but probably not. But, really, I'd still like to think so... :-)
I'm so happy the weekend is here! Beach time! Except this weekend, I will try my hardest not to burn. But I can't make any promises. I've never experienced such strong sunlight in my life. ~ And I'm not sure whatever happened to the rainy season? It's hardly rained at all! Not that I am complaining- please- I love the sun. And I appreciate that this rainy season is practically non-existent! Watch...now that I just said that, it'll start raining nonstop...

No comments: