Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Losing Internet June 25th

It's official. I am losing my Internet and connection to the World in 8 days. Blows Big Time. So this means no more blogging, no more "So You Think You Can Dance," and no more conversing with my American friends/family for over a month. Ridiculous. Japan is just ridiculous.
July is going to SUCK. I wonder if there's free Interent at Starbucks...hmmm....doubt it. Nothing is free in this country.

Today I loved my precious 3-5 year olds (especially Chisa). However, some annoyed me. The others are just so darn cute, it's almost unbearable. I wish some were my own. And that's the truth. I'm thinking about kidnapping Chisa. I heard that the Japanese government doesn't do anything about kidnapped children. They just turn their heads. So- here's my chance! I may bring home an adorable 5-year-old Japanese girl. And when you see her, you'll understand why I had to do it. ;-)

No comments: