Sunday, June 21, 2009

Return Home: August 6th!!!

I just bought my plane ticket from Tokyo to the U.S.! I will be leaving and returning on August 6th (I love that I gain the 16 hours back that I lost when I first arrived here). It'll be the longest and happiest day of my life! :-)

I am also happy to report that I am not intoxicated this evening. When I woke up this morning with a tattoo on my arm that read "xxx rated" and a heart around it, I thought, "Ok, time to lay off the hard alcohol for a while." Don't worry, not a real tat. Just something the bartender thought was funny and decided to use my skin as his canvas.

So tired today. Besides purchasing my plane ticket and laundry, I got absolutely nothing done today. And there's a lot that needs to be done. I choose procrastination.

1 comment:

Mini said...

I took the plunge and went brown-ISH! haha