Tuesday, June 9, 2009

52 Days! Wooo!

Today was a happy day. I compromised with my boss and have decided that August 1st will be my last day! I can handle that! Also, I won't have a roommate in a couple of weeks (as originally planned) because she doesn't want to live with anyone. Hmmm-she sounds friendly. But actually, I'm relieved because I don't have to stress about cleaning like a mad woman before she arrives. So I have more time to relax...and ride the wave :-)

I can't sleep on the left side of my body due to the coral scratches and bruising. It feels like something ran over me. It's terribly sore. I wish I didn't love sleeping on my left side. Then there would be no problem. But this is a problem...

Ok, now I need to gather my laundry from outside and get ice and dinner next door (at San-A). I am so tired, I don't feel like cooking. But I'm going to anyway.

The countdown has officially begun! See you all soon in the United States of America! This girl cannot wait!

No comments: