Sunday, June 7, 2009

GREY GOOSE

I went snorkeling today! I kind of re-injured my previously broken foot when I was going down some rocks. Ummm...how come the doctor said it would fully heal in one month (from my Christmas accident)? That should have been about 5 months ago. Goes to show how much he knows. I think my foot's messed up for life. Sucks.
So, I was most afraid of sea snakes and dangerous sea creatures today in the ocean. However, I was hurt by none of these, but instead, by the coral. I got scraped up on my hand, arm and outer thigh pretty badly. In fact, it still burns. It bled a little- but it hurts more than what shows. I hope coral pieces didn't crawl into my skin, causing serious infection later. Why am I so prone to injuries?
After our sea adventure- guess what I finally got? YES! GREY GOOSE! I am so happy. Grey Goose just makes everything better. ;-)
I went to Kokusai Street earlier today to get some shopping done for others (not myself), but I did not get that accomplished. Instead, I bought myself jewelry. Selfish, huh? My Aunt Marilyn used to call me her, "jewelry girl," when I was about 9 years old (I still remember that). Anyhow, I think I live up to that name. I heart jewelry- and whenever I buy any, I think of my Aunt.
Despite my injuries, today was a good day in Japan.

No comments: